I warmly welcome the aspiring student to Prince Srivari Vidyalaya , where we inculcate disciplined, self-development, character formation, confidence and promotion of universal brotherhood in the minds of the students.
News & Events
- P. HEMAPRIYA of VII Standard performed in a tremendous dance programme held for creating the GUINESS record among 4525 participants
- B. SRI YUGAN of I STD. participated in CBSE SPORTS MEET – 2018 held at raigad in maharashtra and performed excellently in Skating.
- A. JANANI of VII STD. performed dance in the 300th programme of PREMALAYA NATYANIKETAN conducted by NARADA GANA SABHA on 15th august 2018. she was one among the dancers who created GUINNESS RECORD.
S. GOKUL, N. HARIHARAN and R. MUFEED proved their intelligence in 6th TAMILNADU STATE LEVEL CHILDREN CHESS CHAMPIONSHIP held at SREEVATSA VISWANANATHAN VIDEKANANDA VIDYALAYA
- An unprecedented performance has been rendered by our student ANUSHIYA HARIHARAN among state level dancers. ANUSHIYA HARIHARAN of VIII Std. participated in the reputed CHIDAMBARAM NATARAJAR TEMPLE NATYANJALI and gave a phenomenal performance in 2014.
A. DYUTIDHER of V STD. proved his excellence by receiving PLACEMENT 3 in CATEGORY K-52 (karate) and PLACEMENT 2 in CATEGORY KU-42 (kumite) INTERNATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS – 2017 held in JJ STADIUM KILPAUK.
- C. RITHIKA , G. YASHIKAA and A. C. HARISH – IX STD. competed in the NATIONAL LEVEL 6TH OPEN KARATE CHAMPIONSHIP held on june 2018 and received II and III prize respectively.
PRAMODH R of VIII STD. proved dancing skill in the following dance competitions.
- A BLAZÉ 2012 (I PRIZE IN WESTERN DANCE – SOLO)
- CHENNAI CHAMPIONS CHALLENGE 2014 ( FOLK –GROUP – III PRIZE)
- ACHIEVERS FOUNDATION (GROUP DANCE – WESTERN I PRIZE)
- ECSTAZEE’18 (FOLK – GROUP DANCE – II PRIZE)
- TMS GOAL REACHER’S COMPETITION FOLK GROUP DANCE – 2018 – I PRIZE)
- M. AASHISH KRISHNA of I STD participated in the traditional folk dance and performed with full of vibrance, enthusiasm and energy in TRINITY ACADEMY OF DANCE AND MUSIC ANNUAL FEST 2018.
- Our students participated in various karate competitions and won prizes .
Keerthana S. and Thirumalesh P. S. of VIII th Standard will competing for top honors in the KIDOVATORS Creativity OLYMPIAD:THE EREHWON CHALLENGE 2017 grand finale among 600 competitors.
Miss Kavya Darshini K. of Class III participated in CBSE National Skating Championship held at Edify School, Tirupathi and selected for the State Level Competition.
B. Jaishree OF VII STANDARD PERFORMED IN A TREMENDOUS DANCE PROGRAMME HELD FOR CREATING THE GUINESS RECORD AMONG 4525 PARTICIPANTS
Shailender of VIII standard won gold medal in kata, conducted by kahn karate academy in 2018
S. Nithesh kumar of VIII standard won gold medal(kata) in 1st kanchipuram district isshinrya karate championship 2014, conducted by Kanchipuram district isshinrya Karate association
He also recieved a Bronze medal in kata , conducted by isshinrya Karate association
R.Varun of VII standard has secured Third palce in kata(shorinryu -shobukan style) in the AIKKPf 7th anniversary -Karate do & kodudo national tournament 2017 held at chennai
he was awarded the certificate of advancement to black belt and entitled to wear a sodan belt in syym - shorin ryu style
D. VIDYA LAKSHMI of III Standard participated in the Kungfu/Karate Events under 10 years, conducted by SOUTH INDIA KUNFU, KARATE, KOBUDO KATA CHAMPIONSHIP - 2018 and secured 2nd place(SILVER MEDAL) in Karate.
PRINCE SRIVARI VIDYALAYA was started at Nanganallur during the academic year 2013 - 2014 with classes up to VI Standard. At present we have Thousand Twenty Four Students on the roll and fifty teachers to teach and guide them.
It has been affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi, for classes upto X Standard.
We also conduct Yoga and Chess classes regularly in the evenings for all our students. Every year we conduct our usual round of sports, oratorical and essay competitions and prizes are distributed to the winners. Our school students regularly participate in Interschool sports and games competitions conducted by CBSE South Zone.
We take pride in saying that we have high standard of education and good discipline that we have maintained throughout the years in Prince Matriculation Higher Secondary School for 40 years before and extended to all our other institutions.
Under Prince Group of Institutions , We have Matriculation Schools at Madipakkam, a CBSE school in Madipakkam .To help the students who hail from the lower stratum of society, the Management started Shri Venkateshwara Higher Secondary School at Madipakkam- Puzhuthivakkam aided by the Government of Tamilnadu in the year 1990.
As a welcoming feature, the Management started Prince Shri Venkateshwara Arts and Science College at Gowrivakkam in the year 1995, Prince Shri Venkateshwara Padmavathy Engineering College in the academic year 2000 –2001 and Prince Dr . K Vasudevan College of Engineering and Technology in the year 2009 at Ponmar.
We are sure that our school will fulfill the expectations of parents and students and grow into a premium institutiuon for CBSE syllabus with your kind patronage.
- Chess Coaching Class for the age group of 6 to 16 years
- Martial Arts(Yoga)
- Basic Computer Classes with ICT
- UPS PowerUnit
- RO Water Systems
- Fire Safety Equipments
- Air Conditioned classrooms for baby classes and kindergartens
- Spacious Classrooms
- Play Area for Kindergartens students
- Wifi connected computers for students to access the internet
- Well maintained , spacious library with ICT
- Sports education is becoming increasinly important in the modern world. Sports deserves as much sincerity and attention as any academic subject. So our School provides an extensive sports and physical education programme. A specialised coaching is offered in various sports and games such as
- VOLLEY BALL
- THROW BALL
- KHO KHO
- SHOT PUT
- SHUTTLE COCK
- We have a well equipped maths lab. We utilise the instruments to train our students well in the subject. We have instruments to help the children in addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fraction abacus so on. We explore our field with all these mathematical instruments . With the help of these instruments our childrens are made creative and innovative. Our activities create interest among the students to be the future Ramanujam. We help our students to derive maximum benefit from them.
- Our School has a very spacious and well equipped composite science laboratory for physics, chemistry and biology, where they unravel and explore the world of science. The students are familiarised with the apparatus, equipment and specimens along with demonstrations of various experiments by teachers to develop an understanding and interest towards the subject. The facilities as well as equipment are quite adequate enough for each student to perform the activity individually.
COMPUTER LABWe have a fully equipped and modernised computer laboratory, with all the latest gadgets. The students attend their computer classes in an airconditioned lab with 20 pcs that have INTEL CORE IT processors. The students learn their lessons in a smart class and are encouraged to do projects in the field after that. This held in audio visual development of their cognitive skills. The children learn and enjoy their classes and also are inculcated discipline and togetherness. Apart from their school syllabus students are encouraged to do online certificate course like “TCS LAUNCHPAD AND INSIGHT’ courses.
The School Monthly fee should be paid for 12 months in a year(April to March). This should be paid on or before 10th of every month.
- 1. HARISH RAMESH
- 2. M. PAUL MERRICK
- 3. J. VAIBAVI
- 4. VASUMATHI KACHI KIDAMBI
Study of SubjectsL.K.G & U.K.G
- 1. English 2. Number work
- 3. Health Talk and Nature Talk
- 4. English Rhymes and Story Telling
- 5. Drawing 6. Physical Education
- 7. Languages: Tamil and English
- 8. Activity Classes
- 1. English 2. Tamil 3. Hindi
- 4. Science 5. Social Studies
- 6. Mathematics
- 7. General Knowledge
- 1. English 2. Tamil 3. Hindi
- 4. Science: Physics, Chemistry & Biology
- 5. Social Studies: History & Geography
- 6. Mathematics 7. Computer Science
- 8. Arts & Crafts 9. Physical Education
- 10. Life Skills & Value Education
- 11. General Knowledge
- 12. Spoken English
- 1. English 2. Second Language:Tamil ⁄ Hindi
- 3. Science: Physics, Chemistry & Biology
- 4. Social Studies: History & Geography
- 5. Mathematics 6. Computer Science
- 7. Arts & Crafts 8. Physical Education
- 9. Life Skills & Value Education
News & Events
R. P. Shirin Diwaany of III Std has participated in the 13th OGKSI Open Karate Kata Champiionship - 2018 and secured 2nd place in the event
P. Sanjay of V standard secured third place in Karate Championships(2018) and received Bronze Medal and Brown Belt in KATA.
P. Sanjith of V standard secured third place in Karate Championship and received Bronze Medal and Brown Belt in Kumite.
D. KEERTHANA of VII Standard participated in the Kungfu/Karate Events under 15 years, conducted by SOUTH INDIA KUNFU, KARATE, KOBUDO KATA CHAMPIONSHIP - 2018 and secured 1st place(GOLD MEDAL) in Karate.
1. B. Suba Krishna (VII Std),
2. M. Kamalesh (VIII Std)
3. S. Karthick (VI B Std),
4. S. Afrin Joes (VII Std)
5. N. S. Srivarsha (VIII Std)
6. M. Akashvasgan (VII Std) got cash prizes in Essay Competition conducted by Chennai petroleum Corporation Limited. .
- Students will be participating in Science Arts and Crafts(SAC) Exhibition conducted by Our School once in three years.
E . Subish Raj of VII Std. had made a remarkable performance and won IV prize in 7th All India Yoga competition held on 17th August 2014.
S.Vanitha -IX Std. V. Jaikrishna – VI Std. and V. Monisha – VII Std. participated in 8th All India yogasana competition and received II, III, IV prizes respectively.
S. V. Aadhika of VI Std. captivated everyone and got I prize in 11th Tamil Nadu State Level Yogasana competition held at Jawaharlal Nehru Indoor stadium Chennai on 8th Jan 2017
Rohit V of IX Std. enthusiastically participated and got II Prize in Yoga held in State Level Yogasana Competition in Gummidipoondi.